While I still seem to have some time, after hammering out yesterday’s daily post. I figured, why not have a stab at today’s.
“In honor of Labor Day in North America, tell us what’s the one job you could never imagine yourself doing”
Well, if I may I would like to answer this question with a picture. What about this one… And this one… Ooooh, this one. Any or all of these images represent an area of work that I just do not understand. I am fully prepared to admit that any (or probably all) of those pictures may be photo-shopped, but there are people out there who have to deal with being at heights such as those several times a week. And what I really don’t get, they are choosing to do so.
I could scarcely look at the photos without wanting to re-distribute my lunch.
No matter how much safety gear I would have to wear, it still wouldn’t be enough to overcome the sheer blood-gutted terror that would be cursing through my system when I got up to even 20% of that height.
Oh, and I know what you’re thinking “He must be an acrophobic, right?” Well, nope. Not as far as I am aware, I would think most people are not cut out to be at heights like that.
If you are a person who is in a job like any of those pictured above, please leave a comment below that lets me understand how you can do it. Of course, if you’re not in a job like that, you should let me know how you think they could do it. Maybe we’ll understand it together.
- Happy Labor Day (doublewhirler.wordpress.com)
- Excuseener, I mean Executioner (guthonestfaith.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare Job (vexingpoint.wordpress.com)
- Labor is Laborious (tombalistreri.wordpress.com)
- The Job of Your Dreams, or not (almostamemory.wordpress.com)
- My Nightmare Job (notalentforcertainty.com)
- Nightmare Job (alanewart.wordpress.com)
- 204 (quotosphere.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare Job at the Pizza Hut (stoptheinanity.wordpress.com)
- Rabbit Rabbit on this Labor Day may you be Productive but Balanced (psychologistmimi.com)