I’ve already done the daily prompt but I wanna write something else. Maybe some fiction, some flash fiction, I haven’t done any of that in a while.
I don’t see any reason why I need to change the format, so I’m going to randomly generate ten words, which must appear in the piece of flash fiction, and to ensure a fair element of challenge the piece can be no more than 100 words.
I used this site, and I got the following random words…
Normal, foot, guttural, ear, poison, basket, pop, drown, wipe, joke
Ed looked down at the bite on his wrist, the poison flowing through his veins. He hadn’t known, the basket had looked normal. A snake about a foot long had made a guttural hiss and bitten him. He’d thought it a joke at first.
Stumbling, Ed’s head started to drown and popping sounds filled his ears as he wiped his dripping forehead with his sleeve.
Weird and disconcerting images flashed in front of his eyes, and as his view shrank to a pin-prick of light he collapsed just as he heard a friendly voice say the word ‘Antedote’.
- Introducing … Flash Fridays! (lisawalkerengland.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday – Late (chrismusgravewriter.com)
- Flash fiction – Bade (justjoxy.wordpress.com)
- impression – [flash fiction] (nicecuppatae.com)
- Flashes of Fiction: Ashes (inkcaster.wordpress.com)
- FLASH FICTION FRIDAY ~Alluring Pumps~ (thebradleychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction: Turnings (972 words) (apprenticenevermaster.wordpress.com)
- Flash Friday Fiction – ‘Thunderqueen’ (sjohart.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction (riseandconverge.net)
- Reading my first flash fiction story (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)